Customs & Immigration海關與移民
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good afternoon and welcome. May I see your passport and landing card, please?
午安,歡迎。請問我可以看您的護照和入境卡嗎?
#2
Of course, here you are. I filled everything out on the plane.
當然,給你。我在飛機上就把所有東西都填好了。
#3
Thank you. Now, could you tell me the purpose of your visit to the country?
謝謝。現在,可以請您告訴我您入境該國的目的嗎?
#4
Certainly. I'm here primarily for a barista convention, though I also intend to do some sightseeing.
當然。我來這裡主要是為了參加咖啡師大會,不過我也打算去觀光。
#5
That sounds wonderful. And what would be the duration of your stay exactly?
那聽起來很棒。請問您停留的確切時間是多久?
#6
I'll be staying for twelve days in total, departing on the twenty-eighth of November.
我總共會停留十二天,並於十一月二十八日啟程。
#7
Very well. Do you have anything to declare — food items, large sums of currency, or gifts?
很好。您有任何需要申報的嗎 —— 食品、大額現金或禮品?
#8
Actually, I do. I brought some specialty coffee beans as samples for the convention.
事實上,我確實有。我帶了一些精品咖啡豆作為大會的樣品。
#9
I see. Were you aware that certain agricultural products are prohibited from entering the country?
我明白了。您是否知曉某些農產品是被禁止入境的?
#10
Yes, I checked the regulations beforehand. The beans are commercially sealed and fully certified.
是的,我事先查過規定了。這些咖啡豆是商業密封的,且經過完全認證。
#11
That's reassuring. Would you mind if I had a quick look at the packaging?
那太令人放心了。您介意讓我快速看一下包裝嗎?
#12
Not at all. Here's the bag along with the certificate of origin.
一點也不麻煩。這是提袋以及原產地證明書。
#13
Everything appears to be in order. Had you not brought the documentation, we would have had to confiscate them.
一切似乎都符合規定。如果你當時沒有帶證明文件,我們本來就必須沒收它們。
#14
I'm glad I came prepared then. Better safe than sorry, as they say.
那我很高興我有備而來。正如人們所說的,有備無患。
#15
Indeed. One last thing — where will you be staying during your time here?
的確。最後一件事——您在這裡期間將會住在何處?
#16
I've booked a room at the Grand Meridian Hotel, which is near the convention center.
我已經在格蘭美利登酒店訂了房間,就在會議中心附近。
#17
Excellent choice. Everything checks out, so you're free to proceed. Enjoy your stay!
極佳的選擇。一切都查驗無誤,所以您可以繼續通行了。祝您旅途愉快!
#18
Thank you so much for your help, David. I really appreciate how thorough you've been.
大衛,非常感謝你的幫助。我真的很感激你做事如此周詳。