Negotiation談判
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Nina, you won't believe the vendor negotiation I just came out of this morning.
嘿 Nina,妳絕對不會相信我今天早上剛結束的那場供應商談判。
#2
Oh no, was it the one about the new branding contract? You mentioned it last week.
喔不,是關於新品牌合約的那件事嗎?你上週提過。
#3
Exactly. Their initial offer was absurdly high, nearly forty percent above our allocated budget.
沒錯。他們最初的報價高得離譜,比我們撥出的預算高出將近百分之四十。
#4
That's quite a gap. I imagine you didn't just accept those terms without pushing back.
那差距相當大。我想你應該沒有就這樣不加反抗地接受那些條款吧。
#5
Not a chance. I submitted a counter-offer that trimmed the scope but preserved our core deliverables.
絕不可能。我提交了一份還價方案,縮減了範疇,但保留了我們的核心交付成果。
#6
Smart move. So you essentially restructured the deal rather than just haggling over the price?
明智之舉。所以你基本上是重新建構了這筆交易,而不僅僅是在價格上討價還價?
#7
Precisely. Had I merely demanded a lower price, they would have cut quality instead of cost.
正是如此。如果我當時僅僅要求降低價格,他們就會削減品質而非成本。
#8
That's a nuance most people overlook when they're fixated on the bottom line.
那是大多數人在專注於盈虧底線時會忽略的細微差別。
#9
From an HR perspective, I see similar dynamics in salary negotiations with new hires.
從人力資源的角度來看,我在與新進員工的薪資談判中也看到了類似的動態情況。
#10
Really? How so? I would have thought HR negotiations were more straightforward.
真的嗎?怎麼說?我原以為人力資源談判會更直接一點。
#11
Not at all. Candidates often anchor their expectations high, so we propose a comprehensive package instead.
一點也不。應徵者通常會將期望值定得很高,所以我們改為提議一份綜合性的方案。
#12
You mean benefits and perks serve as leverage to offset a lower base salary?
你的意思是,福利和津貼可以作為抵銷較低底薪的籌碼?
#13
Exactly. It's remarkable how a flexible work arrangement can tip the scales in our favor.
沒錯。彈性的工作安排竟然能讓局勢變得對我們有利,這點確實引人注目。
#14
That reminds me — the vendor eventually agreed to revised terms with a phased payment structure.
這提醒了我——供應商最終同意了包含分期付款結構的修訂條款。
#15
So you reached a compromise that neither side would have initially proposed on their own?
所以你們達成了一個雙方最初都不會主動提出的折衷方案?
#16
Indeed. Not only did we stay within budget, but we also secured an extended warranty clause.
的確。我們不僅守住了預算,還爭取到了延長保固條款。
#17
That's impressive. It sounds like you turned a potential deadlock into a mutually beneficial outcome.
那真令人印象深刻。聽起來你將一個潛在的僵局轉化成了互惠互利的結果。
#18
The key was reframing the conversation around shared objectives rather than opposing positions.
關鍵在於圍繞共同目標重新建構對話,而非對立立場。
#19
I should incorporate that approach into our next round of contract renewals with staffing agencies.
我應該將那種方法納入我們下一輪與人力派遣公司的合約續約中。
#20
Absolutely. Let's grab coffee next week and I'll walk you through the framework I used.
沒問題。我們下週一起喝杯咖啡,我會向你詳細說明我所使用的框架。