Programming程式設計
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, you look pretty tired today. Did you even sleep last night?
嘿 Alex,你今天看起來滿累的。你昨晚到底有沒有睡覺?
#2
Honestly, not much. I was up until three in the morning trying to fix a bug.
老實說,沒睡多少。我熬夜到凌晨三點,試著修復一個程式錯誤。
#3
A bug? Like an actual insect crawled into your laptop or something?
程式錯誤?就像是真的有昆蟲爬進你的筆記型電腦之類的嗎?
#4
Ha, very funny. No, a bug in programming means an error in the code that causes problems.
哈,真幽默。不,程式設計中的 bug 是指代碼中導致問題的錯誤。
#5
So what exactly went wrong with your code? Was it something complicated?
所以你的程式碼到底是哪裡出了問題?是很複雜的東西嗎?
#6
I had written a function that was supposed to calculate user subscription fees automatically.
我寫了一個本應自動計算用戶訂閱費用的函式。
#7
That sounds useful. What was the function doing wrong, though?
那聽起來很有用。不過,那個函式當時出了什麼問題?
#8
It had been working perfectly during testing, but it crashed every time real data was processed.
在測試期間它一直運作得很完美,但每當處理真實數據時它就會當機。
#9
That must have been incredibly frustrating after all the testing you had done.
在你做了那麼多測試之後,那一定讓你感到非常挫折。
#10
The worst part was that my team needed to deploy the application by Friday morning.
最糟糕的部分是我的團隊需要在週五早上之前部署應用程式。
#11
Deploy? Is that like launching it so people can actually use it?
部署?那就像是發布它,好讓大家真的能使用它嗎?
#12
Exactly. Deploying means releasing the software to the live server where users can access it.
沒錯。部署(Deploying)的意思是將軟體發佈到正式伺服器上,讓使用者可以存取它。
#13
So you were basically racing against the clock to find and fix the problem.
所以你基本上是在與時間賽跑,為了找出並解決那個問題。
#14
Yes, and the pressure was enormous because the client had already been promised a delivery date.
是的,而且壓力非常巨大,因為客戶已經被承諾了一個交付日期。
#15
So how did you finally solve it? Did someone help you figure it out?
所以你最後是怎麼解決它的?有人幫你弄清楚嗎?
#16
Actually, I took a break and went for a walk around midnight to clear my head.
事實上,我休息了一下,並在午夜左右去散步來清醒頭腦。
#17
See, that is basically what I always tell you. Exercise helps the brain work better.
你看吧,這基本上就是我一直跟你說的。運動有助於大腦運作得更好。
#18
You are not wrong. When I came back, I noticed a tiny missing condition in the function.
你沒說錯。當我回來時,我注意到函數中缺少了一個微小的條件。
#19
A tiny missing condition caused all that trouble? Programming sounds like detective work to me.
一個微小的遺漏條件就造成了所有那些麻煩?程式設計對我來說聽起來就像偵探工作。
#20
It really is. Finding bugs requires patience, logic, and sometimes a fresh pair of eyes.
確實如此。尋找程式錯誤需要耐心、邏輯,有時還需要全新的視角。
#21
By the way, did you not mention you have a tech interview coming up soon?
順便問一下,你不是有提到你很快就有一個技術面試嗎?
#22
Yes, I do. By next month, I will have completed three rounds of technical interviews.
是的,沒錯。到下個月為止,我將已經完成三輪技術面試。
#23
That is impressive. What kind of questions do they usually ask in those interviews?
那真令人印象深刻。他們通常在那些面試中問什麼樣的問題?
#24
They ask you to write code on the spot and explain your problem-solving approach clearly.
他們要求你當場寫程式碼,並清楚地解釋你的問題解決方法。
#25
Sounds tough. Well, if you can survive debugging at three in the morning, you can handle anything.
聽起來很艱難。嗯,如果你能熬過凌晨三點的除錯工作,你就能應付任何事情。
#26
Thanks, Jake. Now let us stop talking about code and start lifting some weights instead.
謝了,Jake。現在讓我們停止談論程式碼,改為開始舉重吧。