Travel Emergencies旅遊緊急情況
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Excuse me, I desperately need some help.
不好意思,我非常需要一些幫助。
#2
I've had the most dreadful morning imaginable.
我經歷了一個簡直難以想像、糟糕透頂的早晨。
#3
Oh dear, you look rather shaken.
喔天哪,你看起來嚇壞了。
#4
Come in and tell me what's happened.
進來吧,告訴我發生了什麼事。
#5
Someone stole my wallet on the underground this morning, and my passport was inside it.
今天早上有人在地下鐵偷了我的錢包,而我的護照就在裡面。
#6
That's absolutely awful.
那真是太糟糕了。
#7
Had you not considered keeping your passport separate from your wallet?
難道你沒考慮過將護照與錢包分開存放嗎?
#8
I know, I should have been more cautious.
我知道,我當時應該更謹慎一點的。
#9
I'm such a fool for carrying everything together.
我真傻,竟然把所有東西都帶在一起。
#10
Don't be too hard on yourself.
別對自己太苛刻了。
#11
These things happen even to the most seasoned travellers.
這種事連經驗最豐富的旅人也會遇到。
#12
Right, first things first.
好,我們先處理最重要的事。
#13
You need to file a police report as soon as possible.
你需要儘快報警並提交一份警方報告。
#14
Do you happen to know where the nearest police station is located around here?
請問您是否剛好知道這附近最近的警察局在哪裡?
#15
There's one on Broad Street, roughly a ten-minute walk from this bookshop.
在寬街(Broad Street)有一間,大約離這家書店十分鐘路程。
#16
And what about my passport?
那我的護照該怎麼辦?
#17
My flight home leaves in just three days.
我回家的班機就在三天後出發。
#18
You'll need to contact your embassy immediately.
你需要立即聯繫你的大使館。
#19
They can issue an emergency travel document.
他們可以核發緊急旅遊文件。
#20
I just realized I can't even pay for anything since all my cards were in the wallet.
我才意識到我甚至無法支付任何費用,因為我所有的卡都在錢包裡。
#21
Were I in your position, I'd call my bank straightaway to freeze those cards.
如果我是你,我會立刻打電話給銀行凍結那些卡片。
#22
You're absolutely right.
你完全正確。
#23
I hadn't even thought of that amidst all this panic.
在這一片恐慌之中,我甚至連那點都沒想到。
#24
Use the shop phone if you like.
如果你願意的話,可以使用店裡的電話。
#25
It's crucial that you prevent any unauthorized transactions.
防止任何未經授權的交易是至關重要的。
#26
Olivia, I can't thank you enough for all this guidance.
奧莉維亞,我真的感激不盡,謝謝妳提供的所有指導。
#27
You've been incredibly kind.
妳一直以來都對我非常好。
#28
Not at all.
一點也不用客氣。
#29
I do hope everything gets sorted out before your flight departs.
我真心希望在你的航班起飛前,一切都能順利解決。
#30
So to summarize: police report first, then the embassy, and meanwhile freeze my bank cards.
總結一下:首先報警,然後去大使館,同時凍結我的銀行卡。
#31
Precisely.
一點也沒錯。
#32
And should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to come back here.
如果您還需要任何進一步的協助,請隨時回來這裡。
#33
You've genuinely restored my faith in the kindness of strangers.
你真的讓我重新找回了對陌生人善意的信心。
#34
I'll keep you posted!
我會隨時讓你了解最新情況!