Programming程式設計
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, you look tired today. Did you sleep well last night?
嘿 Alex,你今天看起來很累。你昨晚睡得好嗎?
#2
Not really, man. I was up until two in the morning.
不太算耶,兄弟。我一直熬到凌晨兩點。
#3
Wow, that's late. Were you watching a movie or something?
哇,那很晚耶。你那時是在看電影之類的嗎?
#4
No, I was trying to fix a bug in my code at work.
不,我當時正試著修復我工作程式碼中的一個錯誤。
#5
A bug? Like an actual insect in your computer?
程式錯誤?就像你電腦裡真的有一隻昆蟲那樣嗎?
#6
Ha, no! A bug means an error that makes the program behave incorrectly.
哈,不是啦!Bug(程式錯誤)是指讓程式運作異常的錯誤。
#7
Oh, I see. So how did you find the problem in your code?
喔,我懂了。所以你是如何找到你程式碼中的問題的?
#8
I checked each function one by one until I found the mistake.
我一個接一個地檢查每個函式,直到我找到錯誤為止。
#9
That sounds really frustrating. Is that what programmers do every day?
那聽起來真的很令人沮喪。那是工程師每天都在做的事嗎?
#10
Well, not every day. Sometimes I write new code for features that users need.
嗯,不是每天。有時候我會為用戶需要的功能編寫新程式碼。
#11
And what happens when the code is ready and everything works?
那麼,當程式碼準備好且一切運作正常時,會發生什麼事呢?
#12
Then we deploy it, which means we send it to the real server.
然後我們部署它,這意味著我們將它發送到真實的伺服器。
#13
Cool! By the way, have you had any tech interviews recently?
太酷了!順便問一下,你最近有參加過任何技術面試嗎?
#14
Yes, I have been preparing for one at a big tech company.
是的,我一直在為一家大型科技公司的面試做準備。
#15
Nice! What kind of questions are asked in those interviews?
太棒了!那種面試通常會問什麼樣的問題?
#16
Usually, you are given a coding problem and you solve it live.
通常,你會被給予一個程式題,並且現場解決它。
#17
That sounds stressful. I would rather do a hundred push-ups!
那聽起來壓力很大。我寧願做一百下伏地挺身!
#18
Ha! Maybe I should do push-ups before my interview for energy.
哈!也許我應該在面試前做些伏地挺身來增加活力。
#19
That is actually a great idea. Exercise helps you think more clearly.
那確實是個好主意。運動能幫助你思考得更清晰。
#20
You know what, if I get this job, I will buy you dinner.
你知道嗎,如果我得到這份工作,我就請你吃晚餐。
#21
Deal! And if you need help staying calm, just come to the gym.
一言為定!如果你需要幫助保持冷靜,就來健身房吧。
#22
Thanks, Jake. You are the best gym buddy anyone could ask for.
謝謝,Jake。你是一個人們所能要求最好的健身夥伴了。