Post Office郵局
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hi there! I need to send a package overseas, and I'm not sure which service to choose.
你好!我需要寄一個包裹到國外,我不確定該選擇哪種服務。
#2
Good morning! I'd be happy to help you figure that out. Where is the package headed?
早安!我很樂意協助您弄清楚那件事。包裹要寄往哪裡?
#3
It's going to Melbourne, Australia. It contains some handmade gifts for a friend's birthday.
它要寄往澳洲墨爾本。裡面裝了一些要送給朋友當生日禮物的純手工禮品。
#4
Lovely! Could you place the package on the scale so I can check the weight?
太好了!可以請您把包裹放在秤上,好讓我確認重量嗎?
#5
Of course. Here you go. It shouldn't be too heavy—just some ceramics and a scarf.
沒問題。給你。應該不會太重——只是一些陶瓷品和一條圍巾。
#6
It weighs just under two kilograms. For fragile items like ceramics, I'd strongly recommend our express service.
它的重量剛好不到兩公斤。對於像陶瓷這樣的易碎物品,我強烈建議使用我們的快遞服務。
#7
That sounds reasonable. Does the express option come with a tracking number?
那聽起來很合理。快捷選項有附追蹤號碼嗎?
#8
Absolutely. Not only does it include full tracking, but it also provides insurance up to three hundred dollars.
當然。它不僅包含全程追蹤,還提供高達三百美元的保險。
#9
Perfect. Were anything to get damaged in transit, I'd want to be covered.
太好了。萬一在運送過程中發生任何損壞,我希望能獲得理賠。
#10
Shall I add some bubble wrap for extra protection? We provide it free of charge with express shipments.
我需要加一些氣泡紙來增加額外保護嗎?我們對快遞郵件免費提供。
#11
That would be wonderful, thank you. I'd also like to buy a book of commemorative stamps while I'm here.
那太好了,謝謝。我在這裡的時候還想買一本紀念郵票。
#12
Certainly. We have a new collection featuring endangered wildlife. Each stamp is beautifully illustrated.
當然可以。我們有一套以瀕危野生動物為主題的新系列。每張郵票都繪製得非常精美。
#13
Oh, I'll take one book, please. A colleague of mine is an avid stamp collector.
喔,請給我一本。我的一位同事是個狂熱的集郵愛好者。
#14
Great choice. So that's the express package to Melbourne and one stamp book. Your total comes to forty-seven dollars.
很棒的選擇。所以這是一件寄往墨爾本的快捷包裹和一本郵票冊。您的總金額是四十七美元。
#15
Here's my card. How long should the delivery take, roughly?
這是我的卡片。運送大約需要多久時間?
#16
Express delivery to Australia typically takes five to seven business days. You can monitor the status online.
寄往澳洲的快遞通常需要五到七個工作天。您可以在網上追蹤進度。
#17
Brilliant. I really appreciate your thorough assistance today, David.
太棒了。大衛,我真的很感激你今天周全的協助。
#18
My pleasure, Sarah. Should you have any concerns about the tracking, don't hesitate to call us.
不客氣,莎拉。如果您對追蹤有任何疑慮,請隨時致電我們。