Sightseeing觀光
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! I was wondering whether you could recommend some worthwhile attractions nearby.
早安!我想請問您是否能推薦附近一些值得一去的景點。
#2
Absolutely! Were you hoping to explore museums, historical landmarks, or perhaps both?
當然沒問題!您是希望能參觀博物館、歷史地標,還是兩者都想呢?
#3
Honestly, I'm particularly drawn to history, so anything with a rich cultural heritage would be ideal.
老實說,我對歷史特別感興趣,所以任何具有豐富文化遺產的地方都會是理想之選。
#4
In that case, I'd strongly suggest you start with the National Monument in the old quarter.
既然如此,我強烈建議您從舊城區的國家紀念碑開始。
#5
Not only does it offer a stunning panoramic view, but it also houses a remarkable exhibition on the city's origins.
它不僅提供壯麗的全景,還設有一個關於城市起源的出色展覽。
#6
That sounds absolutely fascinating! Is there a guided tour available, by any chance?
那聽起來絕對迷人!請問碰巧有導覽服務嗎?
#7
There is indeed. They run a comprehensive tour every two hours, led by a certified historian.
確實有。他們每兩小時提供一次詳盡的導覽,由一位經認證的歷史學家帶領。
#8
Wonderful! I'd hate to miss out on expert commentary that brings the history to life.
太棒了!我不希望錯過能讓歷史變得栩栩如生的專家解說。
#9
One more thing — the monument's terrace is renowned for photo opportunities at sunset.
還有一件事——紀念碑的露台以日落時分的拍照機會而聞名。
#10
Oh, I hadn't even considered that! Should I be there by a particular time to get the best shot?
喔,我甚至沒考慮過那一點!我應該在特定時間到達那裡以拍到最好的照片嗎?
#11
I'd recommend arriving no later than six, so that you can secure a prime spot before the crowds gather.
我建議不遲於六點到達,這樣你就能在人群聚集前佔到一個絕佳的位置。
#12
You've been incredibly helpful. Had I not stopped by the concierge desk, I'd have missed all of this!
你真的幫了大忙。要是我沒來服務台詢問,我就會錯過這一切了!
#13
That's precisely what I'm here for. Should you need anything else during your stay, don't hesitate to ask.
這正是我在這裡的原因。如果您在住宿期間需要任何其他幫助,請隨時提出。
#14
Thank you so much, David. I can hardly wait to set off on this tour!
非常感謝你,David。我等不及要出發參加這次導覽了!