Volunteering志願服務
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Emma, I heard you've been working with a local NGO recently. What's that all about?
嘿 Emma,我聽說妳最近一直在一家當地的非政府組織工作。那是怎麼一回事?
#2
Hi Mark! Yes, I've been volunteering with a community organization that supports underprivileged families.
嗨 Mark!是的,我最近一直在一家支持弱勢家庭的社區組織擔任志工。
#3
That sounds incredible. How did you first get involved with them?
那聽起來太棒了。你最初是怎麼參與其中的?
#4
A colleague of mine had been volunteering there for years before she recommended it to me.
我的一位同事在那裡當志工好幾年了,之後才把它推薦給我。
#5
I see. So what kind of impact has the organization had on the community so far?
我明白了。那麼到目前為止,這個組織對社區產生了什麼樣的影響?
#6
They've provided educational resources and food supplies to over three hundred families this year alone.
光是今年,他們就已經為超過三百個家庭提供了教育資源和糧食補給。
#7
That's remarkable. I imagine the community has really benefited from those efforts.
那真是了不起。我想社區確實從那些努力中獲益良多。
#8
You know, I've always wanted to volunteer, but I never seem to find the time.
你知道的,我一直想當志工,但我似乎總抽不出時間。
#9
That's what most people say, but even a few hours a month can make a difference.
那是大多數人都會說的話,但即使每個月只花幾個小時也能有所作為。
#10
Really? I assumed you'd need to commit to something much more demanding than that.
真的嗎?我原以為你需要投入比這更費勁的事情。
#11
Not at all. The organization welcomes anyone willing to donate their time or skills.
一點也不。該機構歡迎任何願意捐獻時間或技能的人。
#12
As a motivational speaker, I could probably run workshops for young people in the community.
作為一名勵志演說家,我也許可以在社區為年輕人舉辦工作坊。
#13
That would be perfect! They've been looking for someone to lead confidence-building sessions.
那太完美了!他們一直都在尋找能帶領建立自信課程的人。
#14
I'd love that. By the end of the year, I will have helped dozens of young people.
我很樂意。到今年年底,我將已經幫助了數十名年輕人。
#15
That's exactly the kind of attitude we need. Enthusiasm is genuinely contagious.
那正是我們需要的那種態度。熱情是真的會傳染的。
#16
So how can people who can't volunteer still contribute to the cause?
那麼,那些無法親自參與志願服務的人,還能如何為這項事業做出貢獻呢?
#17
They can donate money, supplies, or even spread the word on social media platforms.
他們可以捐款、捐贈物資,甚至在社群媒體平台上宣傳。
#18
Good point. Having raised awareness is sometimes just as valuable as hands-on volunteering.
說得好。提高大眾意識有時與親身參與志工服務同樣有價值。
#19
Absolutely. Every contribution, no matter how small, creates a ripple effect throughout the community.
正是如此。每一份貢獻,無論多麼微小,都會在整個社區中產生漣漪效應。
#20
I'm convinced. Let's set up a meeting with the NGO director next week.
我被說服了。我們下週和非政府組織的負責人安排一場會議吧。
#21
Perfect. I'll send you the details by Friday. Welcome to the team, Mark!
太好了。我會在週五前把詳情寄給你。歡迎加入團隊,Mark!