Getting a Haircut理髮
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Dude, what happened to your hair? It looks like you lost a fight with a lawnmower.
老兄,你的頭髮怎麼了?你看起來像是跟除草機打了一架輸掉了一樣。
#2
Very funny. That's precisely why I'm heading to the salon after our workout today.
真愛開玩笑。這正是為什麼我今天健身完後要去沙龍的原因。
#3
About time, honestly. You've been rocking that overgrown look for weeks now.
說實話,總算要剪了。你頂著那個雜亂過長的造型已經好幾週了。
#4
So I've been mulling over what style to go for. I'm thinking of getting layers this time.
所以我一直在仔細思考要換什麼髮型。我這次在考慮剪層次。
#5
Layers? That's a departure from your usual buzz cut. What brought on the change of heart?
層次?這和你平常的小平頭很不一樣。是什麼讓你改變主意的?
#6
I figured I'd experiment a bit. A colleague suggested layers would add some texture and movement.
我想說我可以嘗試一下。一位同事建議剪層次可以增加一些質感和動感。
#7
Fair enough. Are you considering bangs too, or would that be pushing it?
說得通。你也在考慮剪瀏海嗎?還是那樣就有點過頭了?
#8
I actually thought about bangs, but I'm not sure they'd suit my face shape.
我其實考慮過剪瀏海,但我不確定它們是否適合我的臉型。
#9
Honestly, side-swept bangs might work. They're more forgiving than a blunt fringe.
老實說,側分瀏海可能行得通。它們比齊瀏海更容易駕馭。
#10
That's a nuance I hadn't considered. I'll mention it to the stylist and get her professional take.
那是我沒考慮到的細微差別。我會跟髮型師提一下,聽聽她的專業見解。
#11
Make sure you show her a reference photo. Describing what you want verbally is a recipe for disaster.
一定要給她看參考照片。口頭描述你想要的樣子是招致災難的做法。
#12
Good point. I'll pull up a few photos beforehand. Honestly, I just want a clean trim with some shape.
說得好。我會事先找幾張照片。老實說,我只想要整齊修剪一下並帶點層次感。
#13
Keep it simple, then. Tell her you want a trim with subtle layers and maybe a slight taper at the back.
那就保持簡單吧。告訴她你想修剪一下,加上細微的分層,或許後腦勺再稍微修窄一點。
#14
That sounds manageable. I don't want anything too high-maintenance, you know?
那聽起來還算好應付。我不想要任何太難保養的東西,你懂的吧?
#15
Totally. You're not the type to spend forty minutes styling your hair every morning.
完全正確。你不是那種每天早上會花四十分鐘整理頭髮的人。
#16
Alright, wish me luck. If I come out looking ridiculous, I'm blaming you for the taper suggestion.
好吧,祝我好運。如果我出來的時候看起來很荒謬,我會把那個漸層剪髮的建議怪到你頭上。
#17
Hey, don't pin that on me. I merely offered my unsolicited expertise as a fellow man of style.
嘿,別把那件事賴在我頭上。我只是以同樣身為型男的身份,提供我那不請自來的專業見解罷了。
#18
A man of style who wears the same gym shorts four days running. Noted.
一個自詡有型卻連續四天穿著同一條運動短褲的男人。我記住了。
#19
Touché. Now go get that haircut before I drag you there myself.
說得好。現在快去剪頭髮,免得我親自把你拖過去。