Renting a Car租車
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning! Welcome to CityDrive Rentals. How can I help you today?
早安!歡迎來到 CityDrive 租車公司。今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#2
Hi there! I recently moved to this city and I need to rent a car for the weekend.
嗨!我最近搬到了這座城市,我週末需要租一輛車。
#3
Of course! Have you rented a car with us before, or is this your first time?
當然沒問題!您以前曾向我們租過車,還是這是您第一次租車?
#4
This is my first time, actually. I'm not really sure what the rental process involves.
事實上,這是我第一次。我不大確定租車流程包含哪些內容。
#5
No problem at all. First, I'll need your driver's license and a valid credit card.
一點問題都沒有。首先,我需要您的駕照和一張有效的信用卡。
#6
Sure, here you go. I brought my international driving permit as well, just in case.
沒問題,給你。我也帶了我的國際駕照,以防萬一。
#7
That's very thoughtful. Having both documents will make the whole process much smoother for you.
那真是太周到了。同時備妥這兩份文件會讓整個流程對你來說順暢許多。
#8
Now, let me explain our insurance options. The basic rental includes third-party liability coverage.
現在,讓我向您說明我們的保險方案。基本租賃包含第三方責任險。
#9
What would you recommend if I wanted more comprehensive protection for the vehicle?
如果我想要對車輛有更全面的保障,你會推薦什麼?
#10
I'd strongly suggest our full coverage insurance, which includes collision damage and theft protection.
我強烈建議我們的全險,其中包含了碰撞損害和竊盜保障。
#11
How much extra would that cost per day compared to the basic plan?
與基本方案相比,每天需要額外支付多少費用?
#12
It adds about fifteen dollars per day, but it means you won't pay anything if damage occurs.
每天大約增加十五美元,但這意味著如果發生損壞,您不需要支付任何費用。
#13
That sounds reasonable. I'll go with the full coverage. Does the car come with a GPS?
那聽起來很合理。我會選擇全險。這輛車有附 GPS 嗎?
#14
We can add a GPS device for five dollars a day, or you could use your phone instead.
我們可以每天加收五美元來增加一台 GPS 設備,或者您也可以改用您的手機。
#15
I think I'll take the GPS since I haven't had time to explore the city yet.
我想我會租用 GPS,因為我還沒有時間去探索這座城市。
#16
Good choice. The GPS will have been updated with all the latest road information before you leave.
明智的選擇。在您出發之前,GPS 將會更新好所有最新的道路資訊。
#17
Perfect. What about fuel? Should I return the car with a full tank?
太好了。那燃料的部分呢?我應該加滿油再還車嗎?
#18
Yes, our policy requires that the car be returned with a full tank of fuel.
是的,我們的規定要求車輛歸還時必須加滿油。
#19
Got it. Are there any local road rules I should be aware of before driving around?
知道了。在我開車到處逛逛之前,有什麼我應該注意的當地交通規則嗎?
#20
Speed limits are strictly enforced here, and parking in the city center can be quite challenging.
這裡嚴格執行限速,而且在市中心停車可能相當具有挑戰性。
#21
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll make sure to pay attention to all the signs.
謝謝你的提醒。我會確保留意所有的標誌。
#22
You're all set! Here are your keys. The car is parked in space fourteen outside.
您都準備好了!這是您的鑰匙。車子停在外面十四號車位。
#23
Thank you so much, David. You've been incredibly helpful throughout this entire process.
非常感謝你,David。在整個過程中你真的幫了大忙。