Public Transportation大眾運輸
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Lisa! I've been meaning to ask you something about getting around this city.
嘿,麗莎!我一直想問妳一些關於在這個城市裡穿梭的事情。
#2
Of course! I've spent months exploring every corner of it. What's on your mind?
當然沒問題!我花了幾個月的時間探索這裡的每個角落。你在想什麼呢?(有什麼想問的嗎?)
#3
Well, I just moved here, and honestly, the public transit system seems overwhelming at first glance.
嗯,我剛搬到這裡,老實說,大眾運輸系統乍看之下似乎讓人難以負荷。
#4
I completely understand. Had I not downloaded a transit app on my first day, I would have been lost.
我完全理解。如果我第一天沒下載交通應用程式,我早就迷路了。
#5
Which app do you recommend? I've been relying solely on ride-sharing apps, and the fare adds up quickly.
你推薦哪款應用程式?我一直只依賴共乘軟體,車費累積得很快。
#6
Try the city's official transit app. You can purchase a reloadable ticket right from your phone.
試試這座城市的官方交通應用程式。妳可以直接從手機購買可加值的票券。
#7
That sounds incredibly convenient. How much does a standard fare typically cost?
那聽起來非常方便。標準票價通常是多少錢?
#8
A single ride is about two dollars, but I'd strongly suggest you get a monthly pass instead.
單程票大約是兩美元,但我強烈建議你改買月票。
#9
That makes sense financially. Now, what about the train system? I need to commute to the tech district.
那在經濟上是合理的。現在,火車系統的情況如何?我需要通勤到科技區。
#10
The express line runs directly to the central station, which is remarkably efficient during rush hour.
快速線直接通往中央車站,這在尖峰時段效率極高。
#11
Do I need to transfer at any point, or is it a direct route?
我需要在任何地方轉乘嗎?還是這是一條直達路線?
#12
You'll need to transfer once at Riverside station, but the connection is seamless and well-signposted.
你需要在河濱站轉乘一次,但銜接過程非常順暢且指示清晰。
#13
Good to know. What if I miss a connection? Are the trains fairly frequent?
很有用的資訊。如果我錯過轉乘班次怎麼辦?火車班次相當頻繁嗎?
#14
Absolutely. During peak hours, trains depart every five minutes, so rarely would you wait long.
當然。在尖峰時段,火車每五分鐘一班,所以你很少會等很久。
#15
That's reassuring. I was dreading the prospect of being stranded on a platform for ages.
那太令人安心了。我之前一直很擔心會被困在月台上好長一段時間。
#16
Trust me, once you get the hang of it, you'll wonder why you ever relied on taxis.
相信我,一旦你掌握了竅門,你就會納悶為什麼以前竟然會依賴計程車。
#17
I appreciate all the insider knowledge. Shall we take the bus downtown and grab lunch?
我很感謝這些內部消息。我們要不要搭公車去市中心吃午餐?
#18
Now you're talking! The number twelve bus stops right around the corner. Let's go!
這就對了!12 號公車就在轉角處停靠。我們走吧!
#19
Perfect. It's about time I embraced public transportation like a proper city dweller.
太好了。我也該是時候像個真正的城市居民一樣,開始接納大眾運輸工具了。