Job Interview求職面試
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, Ryan. Thanks for coming in to discuss our interview process.
早安,Ryan。謝謝你過來討論我們的面試流程。
#2
Good morning, Nina. I appreciate the opportunity to refine how we assess candidates.
早安,Nina。我很感激能有這個機會來完善我們評估應徵者的方式。
#3
Absolutely. We've been getting feedback that our questions feel somewhat generic and predictable.
沒錯。我們一直收到回饋,反映我們的問題感覺有點過於普通且容易預測。
#4
That's a valid concern. Generic questions rarely reveal a candidate's genuine strengths or problem-solving abilities.
那是個合理的擔憂。籠統的問題鮮少能揭示應徵者真實的優勢或解決問題的能力。
#5
Exactly. I'd like us to focus on behavioral questions that uncover real experience.
沒錯。我希望我們能專注於那些能揭示真實經驗的行為面試問題。
#6
Agreed. For technical roles, I'd suggest scenario-based questions tied to actual project challenges.
同意。針對技術性職位,我會建議採用與實際專案挑戰掛鉤的情境式問題。
#7
That makes sense. What about when candidates discuss their strengths? It often sounds rehearsed.
那很有道理。當應徵者討論他們的優點時該怎麼辦?那聽起來往往像是排練過的。
#8
Were we to ask them to describe a failure instead, we'd get far more authentic responses.
如果我們改為要求他們描述一次失敗,我們將會得到真實得多的回應。
#9
Brilliant point. Now, salary expectations are always a delicate topic during interviews.
說得太好了。現在,薪資預期在面試過程中始終是一個敏感的話題。
#10
Indeed. I think transparency from the outset prevents awkward negotiations later on.
的確。我認為從一開始就保持透明,可以防止稍後出現尷尬的協商。
#11
Should we disclose the salary range upfront, or let candidates state their expectations first?
我們應該先公開薪資範圍,還是讓應徵者先說明他們的期望薪資?
#12
Ideally, we should publish the range in the job listing so neither party wastes time.
理想情況下,我們應該在職位列表中公佈薪資範圍,這樣雙方都不會浪費時間。
#13
That's progressive. Not only does it build trust, but it also attracts candidates who genuinely fit.
那很有前瞻性。這不僅能建立信任,還能吸引真正合適的應徵者。
#14
Let's also talk about availability. Candidates sometimes have lengthy notice periods.
我們也來談談可到職時間吧。應徵者有時會有很長的離職預告期。
#15
True. It's essential that we clarify availability expectations early in the conversation.
沒錯。在對話初期釐清對報到時間的預期是至關重要的。
#16
I propose we address it right after discussing their experience and role-specific competencies.
我提議我們在討論完他們的經驗和職位相關職能之後,立即處理這件事。
#17
That's a logical sequence. By then, both sides have established mutual interest.
那是一個邏輯通順的順序。到那時,雙方都已經建立了共同的興趣。
#18
Precisely. There's no point negotiating start dates if the role isn't a match.
一點也沒錯。如果職位不合適,協商入職日期就沒有意義了。
#19
Finally, what about follow-up emails? Candidates often ask whether they should send one.
最後,關於後續跟進郵件呢?應徵者經常詢問是否應該發送一封。
#20
A well-crafted follow-up email can distinguish an average candidate from an exceptional one.
一封精心撰寫的後續跟進郵件,能將平庸的應徵者與卓越的應徵者區分開來。
#21
I agree. It demonstrates professionalism and reinforces the candidate's enthusiasm for the position.
我同意。這展現了專業精神,並強化了應徵者對該職位的熱忱。
#22
The email should reference specific topics discussed, rather than merely thanking the interviewer.
這封郵件應該提及討論過的具體話題,而不僅僅是感謝面試官。
#23
Wonderful. Let's compile these insights into a revised interview guide by next Friday.
太好了。讓我們在下週五前將這些見解彙編成一份修訂後的面試指南。
#24
Consider it done. I'll draft the technical sections and send them over for your review.
沒問題,交給我辦。我會起草技術部分並發送給您審閱。