Negotiation談判
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Nina, I'm glad you could squeeze in lunch today. I need to pick your brain about something.
妮娜,很高興妳今天能撥冗一起吃午餐。我有件事想請教妳,聽聽妳的建議。
#2
Of course! You sounded a bit tense on the phone. What's going on?
當然好!妳在電話裡聽起來有點緊張。發生什麼事了?
#3
We've been in talks with a branding agency for six weeks now. Their initial offer came in way over budget.
我們已經和一家品牌代理商洽談了六週。他們的初步報價遠遠超出了預算。
#4
How far over are we talking? Ballpark figures are fine.
我們在談論超支多少?大約的數字就可以了。
#5
They quoted nearly double what we'd allocated, which frankly took me aback.
他們報的價格幾乎是我們預算的兩倍,這坦白說讓我大吃一驚。
#6
That's a bold opening gambit. Did they justify it with a detailed scope of work?
那是個大膽的開場策略。他們是否有提供詳細的工作範圍說明來證明其合理性?
#7
They did, and honestly, the deliverables looked impressive. But the terms were non-negotiable, or so they claimed.
他們確實有提供,而且老實說,交付成果看起來令人印象深刻。但條款是不可談判的,至少他們是這麼聲稱的。
#8
In my experience, 'non-negotiable' is itself a negotiating tactic. Have you drafted a counter-offer yet?
根據我的經驗,「不可協商」本身就是一種談判策略。妳草擬還價方案了嗎?
#9
I have, but I'm second-guessing myself. I stripped out two phases and proposed staggered payments instead of a lump sum.
我有(草擬了),但我現在正對自己產生懷疑。我刪減了兩個階段,並提議以分期付款代替一次性支付。
#10
That's shrewd. You're reframing the deal rather than simply haggling over the price tag.
那很精明。你是在重新界定這筆交易,而不僅僅是在價格上討價還價。
#11
One thing I'd suggest is anchoring the conversation in shared interests, not opposing positions.
我會建議的一件事是將對話錨定在共同利益上,而非對立立場。
#12
You mean finding where our goals overlap with theirs?
妳的意思是找出我們的目標與他們的目標重疊之處嗎?
#13
Exactly. If they want a long-term client and you want continuity, that's fertile ground for compromise.
沒錯。如果他們想要長期客戶,而你想要穩定性,那就是達成妥協的沃土。
#14
That's a good point. I could propose a multi-year retainer at a reduced rate per project.
那是個好主意。我可以提議以每件專案較低的費率來簽署一份多年期的預付聘用合約。
#15
Now you're thinking like a negotiator. Give them volume; they give you flexibility on terms.
現在你像個談判專家一樣思考了。給他們業務量,他們就會在條款上給你彈性。
#16
I feel much clearer now. I'll revise the counter-offer tonight and send it before their deadline.
我現在感覺思路清晰多了。我今晚會修改還價方案,並在他們的截止日期前寄出。
#17
And remember, walking away is always an option. That leverage alone shifts the dynamic.
記住,隨時都可以選擇離場。單憑這項籌碼就能改變局勢。
#18
Noted. I'll keep you posted on how the deal unfolds. Lunch is on me today.
收到了。我會隨時讓妳知道交易進展如何。今天的午餐我請客。
#19
I'll hold you to that. Go close that deal, Emma.
我會記住你說的話(到時候要你兌現)。去把那筆生意談成吧,Emma。