Fitness & Exercise健身與運動
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Tyler, glad I caught you before the morning rush hits.
嘿 Tyler,很高興能在早晨尖峰時段開始前遇到你。
#2
Jake, my man! Haven't seen you since last Thursday. What's been going on?
傑克,老兄!自從上週四之後就沒見到你了。最近過得如何?
#3
Honestly, I've been struggling to stick to my workout routine lately.
老實說,我最近一直很難堅持我的健身計畫。
#4
That happens to the best of us. Had you been overtraining before you took the break?
這種事我們每個人都會遇到。在你休息之前,是不是一直有過度訓練的情況?
#5
Probably. I was doing intense cardio six days a week, and my body just gave out.
大概吧。我那時一週做六天高強度有氧運動,結果我的身體就撐不住了。
#6
That's precisely what I suspected. Not only does excessive cardio drain your energy, but it also impairs recovery.
那正是我所懷疑的。過度的有氧運動不僅會耗盡你的體能,還會損害恢復能力。
#7
So what would you recommend I incorporate into a more sustainable routine?
那麼,你會建議我將什麼內容納入更具永續性的日常鍛鍊計畫中呢?
#8
Were I in your position, I'd alternate between strength training and moderate cardio sessions.
如果我處於你的位置,我會交替進行重量訓練與中強度的有氧運動。
#9
That makes sense. I've also been neglecting my protein intake, which probably hasn't helped.
那很有道理。我也一直忽略了蛋白質的攝取,這可能也沒什麼幫助。
#10
Absolutely. Without adequate protein, your muscles can't repair themselves efficiently after each workout.
正是如此。沒有足夠的蛋白質,你的肌肉在每次訓練後就無法有效地自我修復。
#11
Any specific amount you'd suggest for someone at my fitness level?
對於像我這樣體能水準的人,你有什麼建議的具體攝取量嗎?
#12
I'd say roughly 1.6 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight should suffice.
我會說每公斤體重攝取大約 1.6 克的蛋白質應該就足夠了。
#13
Got it. So a balanced routine, proper nutrition, and adequate rest — sounds like the holy trinity.
明白了。所以均衡的鍛鍊、適當的營養和充足的休息——聽起來簡直是黃金三角。
#14
Exactly! Rarely do people realize that recovery is where the real gains happen.
沒錯!人們很少意識到,恢復才是真正進步發生的時候。
#15
Alright, let's put this new plan into action. Same time tomorrow?
好,讓我們把這個新計畫付諸實行。明天同一時間嗎?