Business Trip出差
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Morning, Emma. Have you had a chance to look over the itinerary I circulated yesterday?
早安,Emma。妳有機會看過我昨天發送的那份行程表了嗎?
#2
I have, actually. The overall structure looks solid, but I flagged a couple of logistical concerns.
事實上,我已經看過了。整體結構看起來很紮實,但我標記了幾個物流與執行面上的疑慮。
#3
Good — I'd rather iron those out now than scramble at the last minute.
很好——我寧願現在就把這些問題解決掉,也不想在最後一刻才手忙腳亂。
#4
First off, the hotel booking in Frankfurt overlaps with the client dinner on Wednesday evening.
首先,法蘭克福的酒店預訂與週三晚上的客戶晚宴時間重疊了。
#5
You mean the check-in time conflicts with the reservation at Adler's?
你的意思是入住時間和 Adler's 餐廳的預約衝突了嗎?
#6
Precisely. We'd arrive at the hotel around seven, but the dinner is set for half past six.
一點也沒錯。我們大約七點會抵達飯店,但晚餐定在六點半。
#7
Right. Let me see if we can push check-in to the afternoon or arrange early luggage drop-off.
好的。讓我看看是否能將辦理入住的時間提前到下午,或是安排提早寄放行李。
#8
That would help. Now, regarding expense reporting — are we using the new digital platform?
那樣會有幫助。現在,關於費用報銷的部分——我們是否正在使用新的數位平台?
#9
Yes. Finance rolled it out last quarter, so every expense needs to be logged in real time.
是的。財務部門在上個季度推出了這套系統,所以每筆開支都需要即時記錄。
#10
Including per diem allowances and incidentals like taxis?
包括每日津貼和像計程車費之類的雜費嗎?
#11
Everything. Receipts get photographed and uploaded on the spot — no more shoeboxes of paper.
沒錯,所有項目。收據會當場拍照並上傳——不再需要用鞋盒裝一堆紙本單據了。
#12
Fair enough. Now, for the client meetings — I've drafted a pitch deck tailored to Bremer AG's priorities.
說得通。現在,關於客戶會議的部分——我已經針對 Bremer AG 的優先考量草擬了一份推介簡報。
#13
Excellent. Their CFO has been vocal about cost efficiency, so we should lead with our ROI projections.
太棒了。他們的財務長一直對成本效率直言不諱,所以我們應該以投資報酬率預測作為開場。
#14
Agreed. I'll weave those figures into the opening slides and keep the creative strategy for the second half.
同意。我會將那些數據融入開場投影片中,並將創意策略留在後半部分。
#15
Perfect. That way we hook them with numbers before we dazzle them with the brand narrative.
太好了。這樣一來,我們就能先用數據吸引他們,接著再用品牌故事讓他們驚艷。
#16
Sounds like we're in good shape. Shall I confirm the hotel and send the finalized itinerary by end of day?
聽起來我們進展順利。我應該在下班前確認飯店並發送最終行程表嗎?
#17
Please do. And copy finance on the expense policy reminder — better safe than sorry.
請就這麼辦。另外,請在費用政策提醒中抄送財務部——以防萬一,謹慎一點總是好的。
#18
Will do. I'll also flag the dietary requirements for the client dinner. One last thing — business or economy class?
沒問題。我也會特別標註客戶晚宴的飲食需求。最後一件事——要訂商務艙還是經濟艙?
#19
The flight's under three hours, so economy should suffice. Let's save the budget for where it counts.
航程不到三小時,所以經濟艙應該就夠了。我們把預算省下來花在刀口上吧。
#20
Sensible. I'll get everything squared away this afternoon.
明智之舉。我今天下午會把一切都處理妥當。