Renting a Car租車
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to CityDrive Rentals. How may I assist you today?
午安,先生。歡迎來到 CityDrive 租車公司。今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#2
Hi there! I just relocated here and I need to rent a car for about a week.
嗨!我剛搬到這裡,我需要租一輛車大約一個星期的時間。
#3
Certainly. Could you tell me whether you have a preference for vehicle type or size?
沒問題。能否請您告訴我,您對於車型或尺寸是否有偏好?
#4
I'd prefer something compact yet fuel-efficient, as I'll mostly be commuting around the city.
我偏好小型但省油的車款,因為我大部分時間都會在市區內通勤。
#5
In that case, I'd recommend our mid-range sedan, which delivers excellent fuel economy.
既然那樣,我會推薦我們的中型轎車,它的燃油經濟性非常出色。
#6
That sounds ideal. What does the rental package actually include?
那聽起來很理想。租賃方案實際上包含哪些內容?
#7
The standard rental includes unlimited mileage, roadside assistance, and basic liability insurance.
標準租賃方案包含無限里程、道路救援以及基本責任險。
#8
Would you recommend upgrading the insurance? I'm not entirely familiar with local road conditions.
您會建議升級保險嗎?我對當地的路況並不是完全熟悉。
#9
Absolutely. Were I in your position, I'd opt for the comprehensive coverage without hesitation.
當然。如果我處在您的位置,我會毫不猶豫地選擇全險。
#10
What exactly does the comprehensive insurance cover that the basic one doesn't?
綜合保險究竟涵蓋了哪些基本保險所沒有包含的內容?
#11
It covers collision damage, theft protection, and personal accident benefits as well.
它涵蓋了碰撞損害、竊盜保障,以及人身意外福利。
#12
I'll definitely go with that. Also, does the car come equipped with a GPS system?
我肯定會選擇那個。另外,這輛車有配備 GPS 導航系統嗎?
#13
It does indeed. Not only is the GPS preinstalled, but it also features real-time traffic updates.
確實如此。GPS 不僅是預裝好的,還具備即時路況更新功能。
#14
Brilliant. One more thing — what's the fuel policy? Should I return the car with a full tank?
太棒了。還有一件事 —— 燃油政策是什麼?我應該滿油還車嗎?
#15
We operate a full-to-full fuel policy, so you'll receive the car fully fueled.
我們採取「滿油取還」的燃油政策,因此您領取車輛時油箱會是加滿的。
#16
That's straightforward enough. Are there any local road rules I should be particularly aware of?
那非常簡單明瞭。有任何我應該特別注意的當地道路規則嗎?
#17
Speed limits are strictly enforced here, and under no circumstances should you use your phone while driving.
這裡嚴格執行限速,而且在任何情況下都不應在駕駛時使用手機。
#18
Duly noted. I appreciate your thoroughness, David. Let's go ahead and finalize the rental.
我記下了。大衛,我很感謝你的周全。我們就繼續辦理並完成租車手續吧。
#19
Wonderful. I'll just need your driver's license and a credit card to process the booking.
太好了。我只需要您的駕照和信用卡來辦理預訂手續。