Remote Work遠距工作
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Hey Alex, how are you settling into the new city? I heard you moved last month.
嘿 Alex,你適應新城市的生活適應得如何?我聽說你上個月搬家了。
#2
Hey Ryan! Thanks for asking. The move went smoothly, but I'm still unpacking boxes.
嘿 Ryan!謝謝你的詢問。搬家過程很順利,但我還在整理箱子。
#3
That sounds familiar. Have you managed to set up your home office yet?
聽起來很耳熟。你已經把居家辦公室佈置好了嗎?
#4
Not really. I've been working from my kitchen table, which isn't ideal at all.
不太算。我一直都在餐桌上工作,這根本不理想。
#5
I'd strongly recommend investing in a proper desk and an ergonomic chair for your setup.
我強烈建議為你的配置投資一張合適的桌子和一把人體工學椅。
#6
Yeah, I've been meaning to do that. Do you have any specific recommendations?
對啊,我一直打算要那樣做。你有什麼具體的建議嗎?
#7
I bought a standing desk last year, and it has completely transformed my productivity levels.
我去年買了一張升降桌,它完全改變了我的生產力水準。
#8
That sounds great. How do you handle all the Zoom meetings, though? They can be exhausting.
那聽起來很棒。不過,你都如何處理所有的 Zoom 會議呢?它們可能非常令人疲憊。
#9
I totally understand. I used to have back-to-back calls every single day last year.
我完全理解。去年我每天都有接連不斷的電話會議。
#10
That must have been really draining. How did you eventually manage to fix that?
那當時一定很累人。你最後是怎麼設法解決那個問題的?
#11
I started blocking off focus time on my calendar so that nobody could schedule meetings.
我開始在行事曆上封鎖專注時間,這樣就沒人能安排會議了。
#12
That's a clever approach. I also find that Slack notifications constantly interrupt my concentration.
那是個聰明的方法。我也發現 Slack 的通知不斷干擾我的注意力。
#13
You should customize your notification settings and mute channels that aren't directly relevant to you.
你應該自訂你的通知設定,並靜音那些與你沒有直接關聯的頻道。
#14
Good idea. What about deadlines? I sometimes struggle to stay on track without an office environment.
好主意。那截止日期呢?有時候在沒有辦公室環境的情況下,我很難保持進度。
#15
Having a structured daily routine is essential when you're working from home, in my experience.
根據我的經驗,在家工作時,擁有規律的日常作息是至關重要的。
#16
I've noticed that I tend to procrastinate more when there's no one physically around me.
我注意到當身邊沒有人的時候,我往往會更愛拖延。
#17
That's completely normal. I'd suggest breaking large tasks into smaller pieces with individual deadlines.
那是完全正常的。我會建議將大型任務分解成帶有各自截止日期的小部分。
#18
So instead of one big deadline, I should create several smaller milestones throughout the week?
所以與其設定一個大期限,我應該在這一週內建立幾個較小的里程碑嗎?
#19
Exactly. That approach has worked wonders for me over the past two years of remote work.
沒錯。在過去兩年的遠端工作期間,那個方法對我來說效果非常好。
#20
I really appreciate all these tips. One last question — how do you maintain work-life balance?
我真的很感謝這些建議。最後一個問題——你如何維持工作與生活的平衡?
#21
I shut down my laptop at six o'clock sharp and never check Slack after that time.
我在六點整關閉筆記型電腦,且在那之後絕不查看 Slack。
#22
That sounds like a healthy boundary. I've been guilty of working until midnight recently.
那聽起來像是一個健康的界線。我最近一直有工作到午夜的壞習慣。
#23
You'll burn out quickly if you keep doing that. Set boundaries and protect your personal time.
如果你繼續那樣做,你很快就會筋疲力盡。要設定界限並保護你的個人時間。
#24
You're absolutely right. I'll start implementing all of these strategies beginning tomorrow. Thanks, Ryan!
你說得完全正確。我明天開始會執行所有這些策略。謝謝你,Ryan!