At the Bank在銀行
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Good morning, sir. Welcome to Westfield Financial Services. How may I assist you today?
早安,先生。歡迎來到西田金融服務公司。今天有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?
#2
Hi there. I've recently relocated here, and I need to open a new bank account.
你好。我最近搬到了這裡,我需要開立一個新的銀行帳戶。
#3
Absolutely. Were it not for proper documentation, we could set everything up within minutes.
當然可以。若非因為需要核對正式文件,我們本可以在幾分鐘內就把一切辦妥。
#4
That sounds promising. I brought my passport and a recent utility bill as proof of address.
那聽起來很有希望。我帶了我的護照和一份最近的公用事業帳單作為地址證明。
#5
Perfect. We offer two primary account types: a standard checking account and a premium savings account.
太好了。我們提供兩種主要的帳戶類型:標準支票帳戶和高級儲蓄帳戶。
#6
Could you elaborate on the key differences between them? I'm particularly interested in transaction fees.
您能詳細說明一下它們之間的主要區別嗎?我對交易手續費特別感興趣。
#7
Certainly. The checking account carries no monthly maintenance fee, whereas the savings account yields higher interest.
當然可以。支票帳戶不收取每月維護費,而儲蓄帳戶則提供較高的利息。
#8
I suppose I should open both, given that I'll need everyday access as well as long-term savings.
我想我應該兩個都開,因為我既需要日常存取,也需要長期儲蓄。
#9
Excellent choice. Now, would you also like to set up online banking and a debit card for ATM withdrawals?
明智的選擇。現在,您是否也想設定網路銀行和用於 ATM 提款的簽帳金融卡?
#10
Definitely. I'd prefer not to carry large amounts of cash around. How soon can I use the ATM?
當然。我比較不喜歡隨身攜帶大量現金。我最快什麼時候可以使用自動提款機?
#11
Your debit card should arrive within three business days. In the meantime, you can use our mobile app.
您的簽帳金融卡應在三個工作天內寄達。在此期間,您可以使用我們的行動應用程式。
#12
That's convenient. I also need to make an international transfer to my previous bank overseas.
那很方便。我還需要向我以前的海外銀行進行一筆國際轉帳。
#13
Of course. For international transfers, we charge a flat processing fee of fifteen dollars per transaction.
沒問題。針對國際轉帳,我們每筆交易收取十五美元的固定手續費。
#14
That's reasonable. What about the exchange rate? I've heard it fluctuates quite significantly these days.
那很合理。匯率是多少呢?我聽說最近匯率波動相當大。
#15
Indeed it does. Our exchange rate is updated in real time and is pegged to the interbank rate.
的確如此。我們的匯率是即時更新的,並且與銀行同業拆解利率掛鉤。
#16
So rarely does one find such transparency in banking. I appreciate that you disclose the rate upfront.
在銀行業中很少能見到如此高的透明度。我很感激你們預先公開匯率。
#17
We pride ourselves on that. Shall I proceed with the transfer now, or would you rather wait?
我們對此深感自豪。我現在應該繼續辦理轉帳,還是您想再等一下?
#18
Let's go ahead and initiate it today. I'd rather not postpone it any further.
我們今天就開始辦理吧。我不想再拖延了。
#19
Understood. I'll process both account openings and the transfer simultaneously. Please sign here.
明白了。我會同時處理開戶手續與轉帳。請在這裡簽名。
#20
Done. I must say, this has been remarkably efficient. Thank you for your thorough assistance, David.
完成了。我必須說,這過程效率極高。大衛,謝謝你周全的協助。