Musang Museum of Entomology木生昆蟲博物館
聆聽課程
0:00
0:00
#1
Musang Museum of Entomology
木生昆蟲博物館
#2
How do you feel when you think about insects?
當你想到昆蟲時,你有什麼感覺?
#3
Are you scared?
你感到害怕嗎?
#4
Are you curious?
你感到好奇嗎?
#5
If you want to learn more about them, you can visit the Musang Museum of Entomology.
如果你想了解更多關於牠們的資訊,你可以參觀木生昆蟲博物館。
#6
This museum has one of the biggest collections of butterflies and bugs in the world.
這座博物館擁有世界上最大規模的蝴蝶與昆蟲收藏之一。
#7
The museum is not dark or creepy.
這間博物館並不昏暗或令人毛骨悚然。
#8
It has fun activities to help you understand insects better.
它有有趣的活動來幫助你更了解昆蟲。
#9
It's a great place for an exciting learning adventure.
這是一個進行刺激學習冒險的好地方。
#10
On the second floor, an interesting room is filled with lots of amazing insects from around the world.
在二樓,有一間有趣的房間,裡面充滿了許多來自世界各地令人驚嘆的昆蟲。
#11
The ones in this room are rare and special.
這個房間裡的那些(昆蟲)既稀有又特別。
#12
You can see the most poisonous butterfly, a butterfly that looks like an owl, and even a butterfly that can pretend to be a dead leaf.
你可以看到最毒的蝴蝶、一隻長得像貓頭鷹的蝴蝶,甚至還有一隻會偽裝成枯葉的蝴蝶。
#13
You can also learn about the biggest butterfly and the strongest beetle.
你也可以了解最大的蝴蝶和最強壯的甲蟲。
#14
There are so many cool and strange insects to see.
有這麼多酷炫又奇特的昆蟲可以看。
#15
Besides looking at insects, you can see and do other things at the museum.
除了看昆蟲之外,你還可以在博物館看到並做其他事情。
#16
You can enjoy a delicious drink or snack at the Butterfly Town Cafe.
你可以在蝴蝶小鎮咖啡廳享用美味的飲料或點心。
#17
Young visitors will love the playground where they can run and play.
年輕的訪客會喜歡那個可以讓他們奔跑和玩耍的遊樂場。
#18
Don't forget to visit the gift shop for fun gifts.
別忘了去禮品店買有趣的禮物。
#19
You can even make special crafts in the DIY classroom.
你甚至可以在 DIY 教室製作特別的手工藝品。
#20
Museng Museum of Entomology is a great place for families to explore, learn, and make happy memories together.
木生昆蟲博物館是家庭一起探索、學習並創造快樂回憶的好地方。